home tutorial Affiliates facebook Fanfictions follow

Because all of us needs to be known
0 Adorable | Monday, June 10, 2013 1:48 AM










I prefer people not knowing my real name. I just find it ridiculous because I don't like my own name, or at least, most of us think that way. I prefer you not knowing the name I am known first, although, soon, if we're that close, why not? Maybe we can be friends in twitter then.

I am close enough to the legal age. Which is, I don't know if it's a good thing for me or not. Well, there are a lot of perks if you're 18 but then again, once you're 18 you're expected to be good and matured and all that kinds of shit.

Anyway, I'm a girl with mixed races. I'm an adobo, siew mai, kimchi, paella and sushi (but my surname isn't too compromising lol). I hope you understood it. ;D I've got small eyes, really small eyes. I can speak Korean (sadly, my parents can't hahahaha).

I like coffee, rain, cheese, caramel, chocolates, books, music. I mostly jam to FUN's songs, along with few more Jessie J, Bruno Mars, and Jason Mraz. But most of all, I love KPOP. I've been a fan of it since 2009 which is pretty much shorter compared to others but meh, I've been in this fandom for a long time. I don't think I can go back anymore.

I like writing although I don't have the skills. I've been writing on and off since I was a kid and chooses to retain her abilities in a box. I mostly write simple stories and fanfics, my works (unposted) are kept in me, I don't know if someone ever wants to read it.

Anyway, in this blog, I'll be pretty much using this blog to post my works and thoughts. I hope we get along well. :) 

I'll really reveal myself soon. :D

Labels: ,

All About Me

I love rain and coffee. I dream a lot. And everything of it will get real. I swear.

Let's be friends!
RULES

Be friendly!
No stealing of works!
Be yourself!

Layout made by Koala
Inspiration from mymostloved .
Gyapo