home tutorial Affiliates facebook Fanfictions follow

Do you?
0 Adorable | Sunday, June 16, 2013 2:25 AM



Do you have a lot of friends?

Me? I don't know if I have a lot. I do have friends but they're scattered, most got their own groups and we just happened to create a new one. I do not actually know how to put this case. 

I'm often seen as strict, mean, and blunt. I'm blunt, yes but I'm not mean. My face just says so, most probably the reason why people are awkward with me. But one point I have in my life which makes people awkward with me is that I see things in a different kind of way. And most of the people that I've met/not met that are like me are from the social networking sites that I've been on, a quarter of it would be from my other friends who, like I said, are scattered.

I actually don't know who to point out as my best friend/s. I've got, let's say up to 10 but we don't hang out much anymore. My university friends are fine but we're more of like acquaintances, why? Because I just don't belong there. I know there's a reason why I ended up in Engineering but really, there's more to what is in-demand and high-salary courses. In every work, I want my passion to be in there, that what I'm doing should be what I want.

Most of the time, I can't relate to what they say. And I'm stuck with a friend who happens to be hanging on to her high school friends and I just want to break free and make friends (if possible) with my other classmates. I don't know if it's just me in the world who's experiencing the same situation as this but really, I want to make more friends. It's just that their minds are way different than me (not that I'm saying I'm wiser or more intelligent), I think more mature than them. Also they see me as a rich kid even though I'm not, I've already told them about it a lot of times and I just-

I really feel depressed. I hope I can find more friends in the future. I wonder where, I wonder when. Are you having the same thing like mine too? What did you do?

Have a nice day or maybe, good night.

Labels:

All About Me

I love rain and coffee. I dream a lot. And everything of it will get real. I swear.

Let's be friends!
RULES

Be friendly!
No stealing of works!
Be yourself!

Layout made by Koala
Inspiration from mymostloved .
Gyapo